7.28.2005

The Tumbleweed Rolls On

G'd'afternoon, my li'l fuzzy bunnies!

So I know, it's been three whole days since I last posted and you're going crrrrazy wondering what's going on, right? Right.

First off, work has gotten a lot better. I love the people I work with, and the job is gaining more and more aspects to make it more interesting. My manager Edith reminds me of my nana and my grandma combined, so it's fun to be around her all the time. There's some fun girls who work in cash, and I can see us being great friends in the future. I worked over eight hours yesterday in mens, on cash, and in receiving, so it was definitely a long, but good day (I made 64 bucks in one day!.. even though I made 75 everyday last summer lol).

Hmm, what else? I've been chatting to a new boy (again). This one I met in person for once and he's soooo cute it's disgusting. I'm trying to flirt with him, but I haven't decided if he's flirting back or if he's not interested or what. He definitely flirted with me when I met him at the bar, so who knows. He goes to Brock during the year so that's a plus. I don't know if he reads this or not, so if he does, oops! lol whatever. If he's gonna get scared off by knowing that I'm flirting with him, then he's not worth it anyway, right? Right.

I'm always right.

I'm going home to Brantford for Friday and Saturday because my nana broke some bones in her back so she's not doing too hot. She's on morphine because the pain is too much, so that's really not good. I figure I'll bring her a little teddy bear and cheer her up a little bit. I mean, wouldn't I cheer you up? Damn right I would, loser.

Haha, I kid! I kid because I love (kittens)!

My room is a big mess. Where the heck is Natalie to clean it? She said she was gonna clean it, you know. What a lying poohead.

I got back into working out lately. Well, kinda. I'm getting back into it. I need to learn how to do proper crunches. I feel like I'm getting a belly, and that just can't happen. Like, just, no.

Well, my tummy's-a-rumblin' and my b.o.'s-a-grumblin', so I'm gonna shower up and food.. down.

--Jam, who is always right (and don't you forget it).

Listen to: Cool by Gwen Stefani.
Read: Fall on Your Knees by Ann Marie Macdonald. After 100 pages, it's still as compelling as it was on page one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home