8.03.2005

Weddings and Adoration

It's 2am? Oh, no, wait, it's after 2am. Why am I blogging now? Oh well, I suppose I've already started.

SO HI! Thanks for coming, again! Your welcoming gift will arrive in the mail. Just send $10.95CDN for shipping.

Weddings
So lately all I can think of are weddings. I've had dreams about my own weddings, I watched movies about weddings (not because I had them on my mind, but because they came on. I can't turn down The Wedding Planner, can you?), and there was even a proposal on Queer as Folk. I don't normally even watch that show, but of course because there was a wedding involved, my brain was like "must watch this.. must torment Jam". It talks to me, you know. My brain that is. ...yup.

AAANYWAYS, why the hell am I wedding obsessed lately? I mean, it would be nice to get married eventually, but I don't want to any time soon. Oh, and not to mention the fact that I'm still very single. Bah, you don't need a spouse to get married, do you? It's the 21st century; I'll find a way around it. But seriously, the only guy I'm interested in at the moment is going into accounting (do people still enjoy numbers?), and I technically hardly know him. Bah, who needs to "know" their husband these days. Let's just get married and I'm sure that things will work out.

Adoration
Speaking of my greatness, I have been getting SO many compliments about my blog lately! People telling me they read it and I didn't know they did, people saying they love my rants... it all makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside! (I hope I didn't swallow a troll doll or a warm and fuzzy rat.. ew) So super thanks to all you lovelies who read my blog and who give a poop what I have to say! I expect you all to buy my book when it comes out. There's a shipping cost for that too.

--Jam in shipping (like as in the opposite of receiving, not like a big steamboat ship or a relation ship)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home