8.19.2005

No Fear

So, short post to get ya'll updated.

1. Moving on Saturday the 27th. Totally excited now! I was a little worried and bummed before, but I'm getting really pumped now. It'll be another chapter in the book of Jam! I'm sure I'll have more fun and not-so-fun dating shtuff that will be able to be added to my book and will eventually make me a bazillionaire! I can meet new guys, go out with new people, and experience new and exciting lifeness! Yay lifeness!

2. I'm flirting with this Brock student and although we only met once (when we first introduced each other), I have a good feeling about him. He's gonna go out with us on Heather's birthday, so it'll be great to see him and see if there's anything there. *gets all excited-like*

3. I'm entering a karaoke competition at London Arms this Saturday *as previously stated*! I'm so nervous and excited and aaah! I'm singing Somebody Told Me by The Killers (I think) and I've been practiciing like a mofo.

"Now Johnny, don't forget to mo the fo."
"Yes, mother!"

TEE HEE! I'm so funny.

Hmm what else?

--Jam has nothing else

Listen to: No Fear by The Rasmus
Watch: Futurama! It's on every night (I think) at midnight (I think) on TBS (I think...).

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

did u need boxes before wednesday or should i bring some wednesday?

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home