10.11.2005

Dreams That Pound

Morneen.

I woke up crying this morning, around 5am. I didn't know why for about thirty seconds, until I realized I'd have some crazy ass dream. As much as I don't want to admit it, it was about that asswipe of a "man" Dan, which made me even more emotional.

Basically it had been a recollection of our second date, where my friends, Dan, and I all went out and had a fun time. I guess my brain clued in that I was upset that I didn't have a great guy like that Dan to spend time with, and that I didn't have my friends around often to go out to a club with a new boy if I was to meet one. One plus one equals crying and waking up.

But I'm good now. Furious at Dan for waking me up (click here for the only other dream to wake me up and make me feel like punching someone), but whatever. His ex told me he's seeing someone now. Boy, that made me feel better. By better I mean enraged. And by someone I meant AHHH lol.

I have a headache. I'll take one of Leanne's horsepill headache pills. ... Oh god! It's stuck in my throat! *dies*

Oh well, moving on. Athena and I signed up to a speed novel writing contest thingy. It's hard to explain, but I am so excited I could burst. I sort of have an idea *not telling what it is*, but once I start, you fans of mine (Heather I'm looking in your direction *wink*) can read along with me as I create greatness, which I'm sure it will be. You can go here to find out more about it.

Well, I'm off to my stupid-ass job for awesome-ass me. Oh, I have two hours left... hmm. I think I'll sing loudly in my room instead. RADICAL!

And for something completely unrelated but hilarious, click here.

--Radical Jam

PS: I changed my profile pic to a cuuuuute one of me and Laura at my partay! Check it out!

PPS: Since I keep getting blogspammed, I just turned on the word verification thingy. So when you post, you'll have to enter a word or something, but that should at least keep away the nasty magnetic bracelet and financial planning spambots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Damn Spam! Spam Spam Spam!

--Jam

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home