10.17.2005

Time Goes By So Slowly

Happy Noon!

So all I've been thinking of lately is what I'm going to write for this novel contest. I have such a crazy awesome idea, and if I can pull it off, then wow lol. I'm going to try to explain, through a crazy but interesting theory, a lot of the universe's quirks, including homosexuality, the orbit of Neptune, the food chain, and much more! If this novel works out, I may consider getting it published. But that's getting ahead of myself...

Madonna's new song "Hung Up" is absolutely amazing and you should listen to it yesterday. It's so discoesque and I love it! LOVE! IT! LOVE!

I bought Roseanne: Season One on DVD and it is so great. Greater than great, it's, as Lisa says about everything and anything, "fantastic"! I grew up on that show and she's secretly my role model. Her sarcasm and humour is just so refreshing compared to the stupid sitcoms of today (thinks of Alyson Hannigan's crappy show).

Well I'm off to watch an hour of Roseanne and then have a nap lol.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home