10.12.2005

Destiny Chose The Reaper

Evening, you furry you!

If you're not furry, why not? Is there something wrong with you?

So the title really has nothing to do with the post. It's just a line from No Fear by The Rasmus. That's all.

I don't even know what I'm posting for lol. I don't have much to say. Had a second dream about Dan last night. Second dream in two days about the moron. All I remember is we were at some house and I think tidying up or something, and I went to my PS2 and got out Garfield the Movie, which apparantly I had borrowed from him, and I gave it to him. I was really happy to see him, which is ridiculous because if I saw him I'd probably knee him in the groin.

So I've decided my brain is just relationship/boy deprived. I'm going to find a new man soon. That's all there is to it. I mean I deserve one. I've been cheated on and broken up by an email. I've never had a boyfriend for more than a month. It's time for a change and a guy I deserve. Yup.

I just fell out of my chair!? lol OW! I fell smack on my bum bum. Poor little bum bum. Maybe if I had some padding, that wouldn't have hurt so much. Lucky padded people.

This weekend I wanna go out to Embassy. Any takers? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Craig leaves for England on Friday. He's finally not being a bonehead and doing something that he wants, rather than what everyone else wants. I'm (apparantly) going tonight to help him pack. He should be here shortly come to think of it.

I'm gonna be redoing my Top 100 Songs soon, adding 50-100 more. There were a bunch I missed the first time, a bunch I've recently discovered, and a couple that have got to go. Don't miss it! XD

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to find me a freaking man!

Wow this post was random. And then a seagull.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home