12.07.2005

Heatin' Up

Howdy padnas!

So things are really starting to look up. Let's find out why, shall we? (We shall.)

1.
Had a super-awesome date with this guy from Hamilton. We'd been talking online for a long time and we finally met and went to the mall and saw a movie, and it was just so nice to meet a guy who's attractive and interesting, but still has personality and isn't annoying lol. We're getting together sometime later in the week, so I'll keep ya'll posted!

2.
Barbados is VERY soon, and I simply can't wait! I'm so looking forward to forgetting about all my stresses and plans and all the rest and just relaxing on the beach. Booze, heat, and shells.. the three great things needed for a good time lol.

3.
There was a third thing. ... ... damnit! lol OH! I'm playing a new game called Ryzom and it's so crazy fun! Very original and super duper.

Lastly, it's been exactly one year since I created my first rant. Read my forefront against anti-anti-smoking here.

--Jam

Coming soon:
-Top 100 150 Songs of All Time
-Top TV Shows of All Time

Listen to: Devil's Eyes by Buck 65.. but don't listen to anything else by them. Everything else kind of sucks lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Glad to hear you had a good date! Take lots of pics when you go to Barbados and post them on your blog.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home