6.19.2006

The Monday

Where the hell did my weekend go? Why does this happen every week? Blah.

I think The Monday is like a monster that creeps up through time and pounces on your weekend and ravages it apart so that you're forced to sit through another work-week. Oh The Monday, you're a mean one... like the Grinch.

Only nine weeks until I leave. I'm already talking to a couple newfie cuties, so that's a bonus.

Umm.. yeah not much else to report. I watched the entire second season of Lost over this weekend (yeah, omg I'm a freak!). One of my favouritest characters died and I actually cried. Ugh, stupid addictive show. She'll be in some more down the line though, because there are a bunch of loose ends that she's involved with, so yay for flashbacks.

Yep!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home