6.14.2006

Nightmare Sentence

Howdy doody.

I was thinking this morning, as I woke up for my extremely long and early shift at the bank, that I don't even know if anyone is reading this here thing anymore. I have a compulsion where I have to check everyone's blogs everyday, I check K2XL everyday, and that's that. I just enjoy updating myself, so I run through them at least once a day. But it seems to me that some of my regulars who used to post don't do so anymore, so that is uber sad. Ah well.

Anywho, I'm still not "happy" about the people I associate with. I shouldn't have to block people when I move away. I shouldn't have to feel bad about doing so, because really, these people don't know they're being cruel and unusual. But I will. *shrug*

Today will prove to be a very long day. Many of my favourite people are taking today off (for whatever reason.. I didn't know June 14 was an anything.), so I will be stuck with the boring and annoying all day. It should be slow as well. I wish I could bring a book.

Just over two-and-a-half months left until I leave. I'm trying to spend it with people I know will be here when I get back, but sometimes it just doesn't work, so I spend it alone. I think my mom is getting really upset that I'm leaving. I guess I understand why, but we hardly see each other as it is. Families are strange that way. They want you around so that.. well, so that you're around, but then they don't take advantage of that fact unless you leave. I haven't heard from the McDonald's in a long time. I'm happy that they've finally accepted the fact that I'm not one of them, but sad that my brother and sister never call. When we're all adults it will be better, hopefully.

Looking around my room, I have so much stuff that I've collected over the past three years that I'm going to have to leave at home, or sell, or donate, or throw out. I think that's what upsets me the most about leaving is that I have to start over in terms of stuff. I can only take so much, so a lot of it will be living in a basement for a long, long time.

I think "This Woman's Work" by Kate Bush is the saddest song I've ever heard. Is saddest a word? Most sad? Blah, whatever.

Actually, I think "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap is the sadderestiest. Yep.

--Jam

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check your blog every day James! :) I won't be able to for the rest of the summer though since I'm gone to camp for two months, but I assure you'll I'm a frequent visitor and will be when you leave so i can keep up on your life.. hehe
~Heather

9:47 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

I check your blog too. Don't be sad..speaking of, 'saddest' is a word and This Woman's work is indeed the saddest song ever. I'm going to go home and listen to it....Also, I'd put something else, but the putting of it would kind of negate the point of saying it(ish) or get me into trouble...so remind me that I was at the library and I'll tell you ;)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I check your blog daily. I stopped blogging because, well, because. But I did join myspace, which is highly addicting. Oh, and June 14 is flag day in the U.S...but that doesn't explain anything for Canada...

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James

I still read you blog. I actually look forward to your new entries since we usually dont get to chat much. Sorry to hear about your weekend. You shoulda called us when u were in the K-dub. we could have done lunch or something. Anyway I hope Im not one of those people who you hate and dont know it. keep smilin !!!

Steve

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James

I still read you blog. I actually look forward to your new entries since we usually dont get to chat much. Sorry to hear about your weekend. You shoulda called us when u were in the K-dub. we could have done lunch or something. Anyway I hope Im not one of those people who you hate and dont know it. keep smilin !!!

Steve

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home