6.07.2006

Gays Go By

Well, at first I was going to call this "Days Go By", like the Dirty Vegas song, but I typoed, embraced the typo, and that's how we got where we are today.

The end.

Wait.. got confused. Hi!

So I stayed home today. Being a big lazy ass lately. I'm just so exhausted, not sure if it's physical or what, but man, I hope it goes away soon. I think it's "I'm ready to leave so why bother with the now" disease lol. Summer is my favourite time of the year, but this summer will prove to be quite horrible I think. Too much anticipation, too little friends to share the sun with around here.

ANYWAYS, about the link I gave you last time to that guy's blog, he did a video post today and I like almost started crying! I can't stand seeing people get emotional, omigosh. It was about AIDS and man oh man. He's so funny though cause he jumps back and forth from dirty to serious lol I love it, so I'm putting him in my links to the left. That's the last you'll hear about it I think, because seriously, who talks about another blog on a blog? Seriously.

I got rid of the mound of laundry today. My cat was kinda PO'd, but whatever, he's a cat. He'll forget about that once I rub his tummy or blink or something.

My hair's getting so long already. Not sure if I like this whole buzzing my head thing. It grows out so fast that I'll have to get it done like every three weeks. Maybe I should buy my own buzzy dealy. I'm worried I'll buzz off an ear, or miss the left side of my head, or something along those horrific lines.

I'm gonna start deleting some people off my MSN later today or tomorrow. I think it's time I said goodbye to some people who really haven't been that great to me. I hold onto things for too long, and it's time to knock that shiznat off. There, I just deleted eight people lol. That was fun! Kinda refreshing!

Anywho, I don't even know what I was specifically going to post about, but I guess it was nothing. If it was something, it turned into nothing. If I think of something, I'll post something later and get rid of the nothing.

--Jam

PS: Paris Hilton released her new single and it licks serious bawls. Why didn't she release that song "Screwed" that leaked out like a year ago? Huh? Huh? Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home