6.13.2006

In the Ditch

Hey hey.

So just a short post because I have to go to work soon.

Had a very rough and strange weekend. Visited some friends in KW for a night on Friday, and was supposed to go out with them and some others on Saturday, but like a lot of instances recently, I was ditched.

I'm pretty sick of it. I would never do to people what they do to me, and that just makes me extremely sad for, well, humanity. Am I living improperly? Do I have to lower myself in order to understand other people?

In any case, if you ditch me and you have a crappy-ass reason, you're in red and that's that. If you lie to me and I find out, you're in red and that's that. I'm tired of forgiving people.

I leave in two months. I don't need to deal with this shit. I've met some amazing people in my lifetime whom I know would not do the things others do to me, so why put up with the scum when I can get the gold?

--Jam

Edit: I saw "The Constant Gardener" on the weekend and it was TERRIBLE. Do NOT under any circumstances rent it. You'll not only regret it, but you'll also want to run into something pointy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home