6.04.2006

Jam's Apple

Hey peeps.

I know I haven't been posting lately. I've been busy and haven't had that much important stuff to report to ya'll, so I figured I'd just not post and have a muffin.

Things that have happened, in a very short li'l list form thing:

-Went to Anime North. Saw many hot men. Made people believe that our group was dressed as a new anime. Now have the desire to make it into a Manga.. working on that.

-Went to Hess Village last night for Nat's bday thing. Had a great time dancing on a speaker on a riser. Barfed lots today. My Adam's Apple hurts a lot.

(What is an Adam's Apple anyways? Like what does it do?)

-Working at two branches: King & Sherman in the morning, Downtown in the afternoon. Makes Jam sleepery.

-My room's a mess. What's new lol.

Yeah, see? Nothing much. I'll try to post some crazy amusing story for you-all this week so you don't die of boredom. The things I do for you people.

--Jammery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home