10.24.2006

Dreams of Hibernation

Ohhhh man.

I wish I could just curl up in a warm little cave (except for the bugs and dirt and animals that live in caves.. I'd want a very plush, clean cave.. but anyway) and ignore everything the world is throwing at me.

First, school is an insano-land. All my profs have given me so much stuff to do, and of course this weekend is Halloween weekend, to which I have to go out Saturday night because I don't want to miss it, and Friday my roommates are having a party to which I should be at, so my weekend is basically scraped for getting any work done. I have a presentation on Monday worth 30% that I'm totally lost for, and a huge english assignment due Tuesday for which I'm equally as lost. I have a NaNoWriMo meeting on Thursday evening to top things off, and it's already Tuesday. Oh, did I mention that I have two full novels to read by next week, on top of all my normal readings? Just insane.

OH MY JEBUS - the people next door better shut the fark up with their banging and screaming or I'm going to go over there and tell them what-for! ..what does that even mean? I mean, I know what it means, but how does it possibly mean what it means?

Dash is straight. He introduced his girlfriend to Julia and I today. ..so that's fun.

I have to go do some readings.

My brain hurts.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

I love the Jam. <3

Don't worry, things can only get better!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

He might be bi... not that that does you a lot of good if he's go a girlfriend.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home