10.23.2006

Speed Weekends

Where do my weekends go? I always feel like I wait for the weekend to arrive so I can get tons of work done and relax and all that, but that never seems to happen. I mean, I guess it does, but I could definitely use another weekend right now. Time on weekends is sped (is that really a word?) up, probably by the Sandman. Look buddy, if you're annoyed at the world for having sand in your boots, then get a different career and leave my weekends alone!

This weekend I went on that date and unfortunately it was very disappointing. He was very nice, so don't get me wrong there, but without giving too much info, we just didn't click. I was even thinking about Dash half the time, so I hope to Jebus above or Pitchforkies below that he turns out to be gay and like me. Please please please.. someone?

My song is in a very close first/second race on K2XL with my song Atlantis, so I think it's definitely going to make it into the game, which is insane! Yaaaay to that! I told my mom and she got all sillily excited and said I should write and produce music as a career. Yeah, um Mom, I don't know anything at all about that, so.. um, no.

Well, shower time. Good ol' waking up when it's still dark and having a shower with no hot water because someone else gets in before me. Mmm, mmm, good!

You know it Campbell's. I did make up that word up there.

--Jam

PS: Townhouses are annoying because when people run around next to you, I can hear it. Therefore.. SHHHHH!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your date didn't go well! Now that you got the bad date out of the way, hopefully the good ones will follow! :)
Sarah
P.S. Don't worry! "Sped" is a word!!! Althought it looks strange, especially with a capital "S" ;)

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home