10.12.2006

The Cute and the Loud

Hey peeps. It's a very sleepy Jam here, straining to stay awake. I have an essay proposal to do, as well as studying for tomorrow's Sociology midterm and finish citing my Philosophy paper - all while I'm dying of exhaustion. Weeee!

I can't wait 'til the weekend. I'm gonna sleep a million and one, get drunk a hundred, and dream of hot boys infinity. Omigosh (it's a word now)! There's this guy in my english class who I am totally swooning over. He's like my height, light brown hair, great smile, fun sense of humour. Le sigh. I chatted to him today and got all blushy because I'm special like that. He always has something fun to say which I completely love - better than someone who doesn't say anything at all. His name's Dash or Crash or Smash or something like that.. I think it's Dash, but Crash is kinda hot in a Mega Man sort-of-way. Anyway, I still have to find out if he's gay, and work my way into hanging out with him ...somehow.

My roommates are so loud. Like, SO loud. One more than the other, but still. They make crazy noises and yell back and forth to each other and have their televisions on 24/7 and it's just so exhausting. Like, I have music on a lot of the time, but it's quiet enough that they can usually not hear it. Otherwise, what's wrong with silence? Do I need to be the parent and tell them to use their "inside voices"? Sheesh.

Mmm, Clash or Hash or Bash or Slash or whatever his name is.

Well, I should get up and do some work. *forced smile*

--Jamash

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

This has nothing to do with your post, BUT I'm reading this book called "Running with Scissors" and the author reminds me of you. Not because he's gay (he is!) or because he's dashingly handsome (or so I imagine) but his writing is similar to yours. I'm not very far into it, but so far, I like it.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home