10.03.2006

Crisis

I wait for the postman to bring me a letter,
and I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better.


Well, as much as I'm up past 2am, stressing over lack of boys and school and everything, my main concern is..

What am I going to be for Hallowe'en?

My roomies are having a party and I need to figure out what I'm going to be! Like, pronto Tanto!

I want to be something that makes me look fine. I'm thinking maybe something simple like a cowboy, because I can just borrow the clothes from Jo. (Yes, she's a woman. I'd be wearing woman's clothes. They're cute and little and she has a fun cowboy hat. It'll look good.) Then again, maybe I should be something more creative? I just think "too creative" means a big bulky costume, and I like showing off me just a little bit too much to be a giant bottle or something.

Who goes as a giant bottle anyway?

Not me, that's who. No sireebob.

--Jamlowe'en

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

so u'd be like a cowgirl? :p

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home