10.27.2006

Vulture Organization

Hey ma dawgs. Ma crew. Ma peeeeps-a!

(Hahaha, yeah I don't know either. Just live with it.)

So I had a great meeting last night with my NaNoWriMo group! I was really worried that no one was going to show up, or that the people who showed up were going to be boring or artsy or something, but it turned out to be one of the most fun nights I've had since I got to this crazy island! The people were so much fun, lots of people from my university, and it was great to meet people who understood why you're trying to write a novel in a month. Also, for once, I might not have been the highest energy person in the room! For the most part, they were all high energy, and we ended up talking about the world train centre, vulture organizations, Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys, and so much other random crap that made it a terrific night.

Other than that, not much else is going on. School is insane, but it should calm down by next weekend. Halloween par-tay tonight at my place, and then downtown for Halloween craziness tomorrow night, so I should have quite the hangover by Sunday. It's all worth it though boys. All worth it.

Oh, I saw Oprah today doing an interview with Bill O'Reilly and it was terrific. I adore her. If I can be half the person she is, or even one tenth, I'll be satisfied with myself.

Well, have fun this weekend! Make sure you drink *something* while wearing a costume. That's what it's all about, right?

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home