11.01.2006

Rev

Well look at that! It's you! Whatrya doin? ..reading my blog, eh? That's the best pastime you have! Keep 'er up! ..what's that? Oh, yes, pastimes are girls now.

Anywho, enough of that. Nanowrimo started today so I frantically wrote a bunch of stuff down. I only did about 650 words, so I have more to go tonight, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. I've been getting great compliments from all my friends who say that writing is the way to go for me and it's really comforting. I've always said I was good at many things instead of great at one thing, but maybe I'm great at this.

I slept in today - set my alarm for 7pm instead of 7am (I'm special like that). I'm tired of not using my time wisely. From now on, I'm going to really try to be efficient and effective all of the time. I'm setting myself to busy on MSN, and inane chatter's going out the window, at least until I can learn how to not just chat to pass time. Chatting to pass time as a pastime is not good.

Well, I'm gonna go pump out some more words and get some shuteye. Sorry for the uninteresting post - I'll do something more riveting later. Later as in.. yeah, dunno.

--Jam

PS: Sorry there aren't any pictures from Hallowe'en. I'll see if I can find some, because I gotsta show off how supa-fly I looked. SUPA-FLY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

I was gonna put: Supa-fly?... but then you put it in capitals and I could no longer question it.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home