10.29.2006

Spooky Blur

Heyas.

Went to The Zone (the gay bar in St. John's) last night for Halloween weekend night out and it was crazy fun. Here's why:

All my friends were there. Jo and Chantelle, whom I was supposed to go down George Street with but decided not to when I heard the price was $30, showed up and danced with me for half the night. Garrett dressed up as Carol Burnett AS Scarlet O'Hara - it was crazy awesome.

I looked so amazing! My costume was so clean and put together compared to a lot of the others (some people didn't even dress up - wtf), and I got hit on like mad. One woman even asked if I'd sell my hat. Um.. no.

I made out with a guy. I know this makes me seem like a total slut, but I hadn't made out with a guy in months. So now that you know I'm a slutty prude, his name's Chris and he's gonna call me today! Not sure how I feel about him, especially because I was so freaking drunk, but we'll see.

That brings me to my next point - I was SO freaking drunk. We started drinking really late, and once I got to the club I bought like five drinks in what seemed like thirty seconds. I got sick, but it was like easy sick (not moaning in the night like I did post-Jam's-party, Natalie) so whatever. It's all worth it!

The moral of the story is.. that Halloween rocks! What should I be next year?

--Jam the Snake

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Why are there no pictures?

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!
I agree with Marriage 101....where are your pictures?!? hehe
How did things turn out with that makeout session boy...Chris?!?
Hope the rest of your weekend went swell!
Sarah

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home