4.11.2007

That's That

Hey, all you cool cats out there in internet land. Big shout out to Kelly who I met in line for Canadian Idol - shows you can meet awesome people in the most unlikely places!

So, after all my insane dating escapades in the last couple weeks (months), I have decided to take this summer to not date whatsoever. No more thinking about guys, no more looking, no gay bar, nothing. I'm going to just take this summer to work out, feel good, focus on my writing, and just be myself. If a guy wants to date me, he can pursue me, because I am sick and tired of being the pursuer. It's exhausting! I don't know how straight men do it all the time.

Anywho, I have a new chat nut for you. He was the final guy in my stream of interesting experiences - enjoy!

-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
oh well that's not so bad
what did you do when you were home?
^J()NNY B^ says:
Nothing really....just hung out with my mom
How did the party go
?
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
Party was fine.. had a thing for the host, but then found out he's dating some guy and so that was kinda blah
^J()NNY B^ says:
That sucks
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
Yeah it's my life lol
^J()NNY B^ says:
Mine too
Jesus Like we r both single guys......lets see what could happen
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
Yeah.. I think I'm taking a break from dating though lol I had a weird couple weeks when it comes to guys so I'm just taking some me time now, but we can definitely meet at some point
^J()NNY B^ says:
K
cool
Yeah I would like a new friend
I am not just going to sleep with any old guy
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
..that was random - why did you say that exactly
^J()NNY B^ says:
Say what.......THAt i am not going to sleep with any old guy
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
uh huuuh.. but what does you sleeping with someone have to do with what we were talking about
^J()NNY B^ says:
Because i would like u to at least know I don't just sleep with anyone
Because u said u don't want to date
I just wanted to see what could happen.........not like i am ready for anything yet
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
well right.. but I mean even if I did want to date you, you sleeping with me or anyone for that matter is really irrelevant because I hardly know you
^J()NNY B^ says:
YEAh i know
Just wanted you to know
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
kay
^J()NNY B^ says:
I didn't mean it to be bad
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
it was just very out of the blue
^J()NNY B^ says:
Sometimes i do that
Big mouth
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
lol
^J()NNY B^ says:
YEp
hahaha
So how's school going
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
It's fine, only two more exams to g
go
^J()NNY B^ says:
good
I am going out next friday nit efor my b-day
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
oooh nice, how old are you turning
^J()NNY B^ says:
24
TUes the 17th
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
ah wicked - excited?
^J()NNY B^ says:
Yeah
If I had someone to celebrate with would be better
Like a guy i mean
lol
-Jam- cdntennispro.blogspot.com says:
but I'm sure you can celebrate with friends
^J()NNY B^ says:
Hell yeah

Then the conversation ended. I got kind of sick of his strange desperation.

--Jam

3 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Well, thanks. I am sufficiently creeped out now.

Time off is always a good thing! I do that a lot. It mostly spawns from being jilted. Ah well.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Athena said...

Where you find these people? Well, even though creepy, your little chat excerpts always put a smile on my face. :) <- See, like that but on my face and right way up.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Honestly I think these people seek you out just so you can pass along these creepy stories to creep us out too! lol

I wonder what makes some people think that desperation is a turn on?!? :S

~Sarah

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home