2.14.2007

The Hidden Side of Jam

Hey ya'll.

So, I've been tagged, yet again. This time, not by Heidi, but by Liz.

Here's the lowdown:

1. I blog a list of five things that you might not know about me.
2. Then, I tag five other bloggers to tell five things we don't know about them on their own blogs.
3. Then those five bloggers tag five other bloggers, and so on and so forth.

---

1. I eat cookies in my sleep. Sometimes I remember doing it, sometimes I don't, but if I have cookies (or any food for that matter) camped in my room to hide it from my roommates, or just out of convenience, I get up at any random time and chow down on a cookie. I always sit up (or at least I hope I do) and eat the whole thing, followed by immediately falling back asleep. I guess I get hungry? I chug whole classes of gingerale in my sleep, too. *shrug*

2. I wanted to be a model when I was a kid. I was that scrawny, brainy kid in elementary school and I always wanted to be athletic and tall and handsome so that I could walk down runways and wear fancy clothes. I think children should really be taught that intelligence is more powerful than appearance because I had no idea of this as a child whatsoever.

3. Canadian figure skater Josée Chouinard was my "cover". Before I was out, but when I knew I was gay (we'll say around the ages of 12-16), I needed a crush, so for whatever reason, I picked a figure skater. Like, was I retarded? Is everyone dumb? If a teenage guy said to me that his crush is a figure skater, I'd be like, "You can come out to me. It's okay. No one has crushes on figure skaters because the only guys who watch figure skating are gay." I know that's not true, but I think that's a flashing neon sign of queerdom.

4. My mom used to make me the strangest sandwiches for lunch and I would eat them and enjoy them. Cheese and relish. Cheese and lettuce with pepper was so good - I'd probably still eat that one. "Pizza loaf" and ketchup (what the hell is pizza load and why was I ingesting it?). Oh, Mom. That's probably why I got a job so young and started buying my own lunch so young. Way to make me work, Mom.

5. I had a crush on a guy (my first real crush) in France on my exchange in 2000. He was staying with the brother of my exchange partner, so he was in the same house as me. He left two days after I arrived. He was from Redding, England and his name was Tom. He was so cute - I can sort of picture him. Dark hair, hot accent. We went to some beach city for the day and wandered around alone for the day, just hanging out while the family did who knows what. I had his address and was going to mail him, but it's been so long, and I don't wanna get hurt, so he'll always stay "the British man I had a boy-crush on who got away."

---

Now I get to tag! Wooooot.

1. Heidi
2. Athena
3. Julia
4. Kelilah
5. Stefan
6. Ben
7. Leanne

I don't think these two will do it, so they're like my half-cheating tag people.

I need to find more people with blogs so I can tag more people. My late New Year's resolution? Sure.

--Jam revealed

PS: Happy Valentine's Day! Here's a heart: <3. Try not to barf.

HAHAHA! Kelilah, I love you. Best line ever. I just laughed out loud and it's 3:30am! Awesome. <3 *barf*

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Accents are hot. Thanks for playing along!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home