2.25.2007

Five More

Hey hey.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been psycho-busy with school and other crazy stress, but things are coming back to normal, so that's a good thing.

I really don't have much to post about. I might take a slight blog hiatus because there's no point in posting if nothing's happening, right?

Oh, I'm doing this playlist guess thing on Facebook, so I'll transfer some of the songs over here. Basically what happens is I post the first forty songs from my playlist (on shuffle) and write down the first lines to all of them for you guys to guess. Most of them have been guessed, but I'll post up the remaining to see if people who read my blog who aren't on Facebook can get them. That should keep you busy until I find something to write about, lol.

Don't use Google! This is testing how well you can recognize lyrics, not how well you can use a search engine.

Bold songs are still left to be guessed.
Unbold songs have already been guessed.

1. I thought that you'd be lovin' me.
2. We've been on the run, drivin' in the sun, looking out for number one.
3. I walked across an empty land.
4. I brought you something close to me, left you something you see through your here.

5. Saturday, steppin' into the club, and makes me wanna tell the DJ "Turn it up!".
6. It's been seven days since my last confession.
7. I got another confession to make: I'm no fool.
8. Woo-wooo-hoo, woo-woo.
9. Fuck you, you're drunk, and acting tough.
10. What an amazing time.
11. I been rapping for about seventeen years, okay?
12. It ain't no joke, I'd like to buy the world a toke.

13. I am a robot, a sexy little robot.
14. Your subtleties, they strangle me.
15. We are building a religion.
16. Baby, the clock on the wall is lying.

17. Cold, cold, cold, but you're leavin' me hot, hot, hot.
18. We're no strangers to love.
19. Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes and I am taken to a place where the crystal mind and magenta feeling taken shelter in the base of my spine, like a chica cherry cola.
20. Now, don't just walk away, pretending everything's okay.
21. I-I feel.. the rhythm. I-I feel.. your heart.
22. Lovin' you is not just luck or illusion.
23. Breakin' my back just to know your name.
24. Go on, go on.
25. You've gone too far this time, but I'm dancing on the valentine.

26. When I feel blue, I think of you, 'cause you're true.
27. Korekara minnade mechakucha odotte sawagou sawagou. Headbanga.
28. Everything, everything, is everything.
29. Watching every motion in my foolish lovers' game.
30. Avez-vous toutes les informations? Elles seront très bien pour vous. Un mot vous dit tout ce… M’entendez-vous?
31. It's like you're a drug.
32. Then the rainstorm came, over me.
33. So what if I can clean?
34. The night I laid my eyes on you, felt everything around me move.
35. Love isn't funny when it is burning inside.
36. La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la oh! You know.. oh, oh.
37. Take my clothes, my socks, my shoes away.
38. Angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
39. It's a good thing tears never show in the pouring rain.
40. Those schoolgirl days of telling tales and biting nails are gone.

--Stalling Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I know #16 is by that former Idol guy, Josh something. It's a country song and I can't think of the name of it.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home