2.18.2007

The Game of Jam

I found a program recently called "RPG Maker XP". It allows anyone to create their own role-playing game in the style of old Super Nintendo games. As I am an RPG freak, I am totally jumping on this. It will take a long, long time before it's complete, but here are the ten main characters of my game:



They're a bunch of people from different stages in my life, and I tried to make them people who I thought would play the game, or at least be interested in it. If you're not a main character, don't write me angry letters stating that you're disowning me. I'm going to have tons and tons of NPC's (non-playable characters) in the game that will be everyone from Julia to Liz to Leanne, so never fear! You may even end up being an enemy or something exciting like that.

Anywho, off to bed! Game, game on.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger heatherblog@live.com said...

ohhh fun! :D:D:D

2:56 PM  
Blogger PofD said...

You and Jimmy should collab on this because he's into the RPG making too, that and he does his own sprites.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home