7.07.2007

Felicitations

A bunch of job stories/facts/thingies:

1. Congratulations to Julia and getting to quit Wal-Mart to work at Chapters! (And congrats to me for getting FIFTY PERCENT OFF at Starbucks when I'm with her! Good gravy.)

2. Congratulations to me, who got a new job at a bigger, more expensive restaurant; not as a dishwasher, either! I am now a busser/host. Workin' my way up the corporate restaurant ladder.

3. ALSO, that means I get to stop being a dishwasher! Hooray!

4. Congratulations to the other dishwasher at my current restaurant. Standing outside the restaurant (as I noticed because I had just walked by him), he calls inside to say he is not coming in tonight. I stop back in, as I missed my bus, and they tell me he quit, and ask me to work. Obviously I say no; I had just finished a four hour shift, and a six hour shift the night before. Unfortunately, it's not my problem, as much as I enjoy the people I work with.

5. And...

--Jam

3 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Yay Jobbie! Congrats, Dude... yep, I said dude.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and...??
AND.....????
AND!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!



~Nat

1:45 PM  
Blogger Paixão said...

yay jamsie! hw have u been? I'm happy that u got to "move up" hehe u might actually get some tips now and get more money!!! Dad has recently bought a Mac so i can get back in touch with reality lol whats number 5??!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home