6.28.2007

Bustle & Blow

These are the things that have bothered me lately:

1. This woman on the bus kept popping her gum. You know how some women do that. They snap it in their mouths for whatever reason, making this loud "pop" every ten seconds. I felt like turning around and asking her why she was doing it, if it made her feel cool and/or special, and then shatter her dreams and tell her that no, it doesn't make you anything but a gum snapper.

2. I got a 70 on a paper on which I worked very hard. I'm so frustrated that I can't get amazing marks on papers. It'll happen soon, hopefully.

3. The entire lower half of my face hurts due to a ginormous pimple on my lip. Why does this happen to me? Is my face rebelling? I know you're covered in freckles, face, but deal with it!

4. I have to trek somewhere to do laundry tomorrow after work. I hate having no laundry in the apartment. Why did I think I could survive just going to a laundromat? Why? Who duped me into thinking that? Who? Some mysterious jerk, that's who.

5. No one is around this summer. I have never spent so much time alone in my entire life. I'm not that interesting when I'm alone. How do people entertain themselves?

6. The dog upstairs will not stop barking. It's this old spaniel thing and it barks and craps (which is, I guess, all dogs really do) and I'm so tired of it. I guess my landlady is gone for the weekend, because when she is home, I hardly hear it. If she hadn't withheld the information that she owned a dog, I wouldn't have moved in here in the first place. Ugh. Dogs.

Well, I guess it's only six things. That's not that bad.

Oh, wait.

7. No one, except Athena, is helping me decide anything on my new blog. I need help or I'm going to make a stupid decision! Geez.

Okay, I'm done now.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Hehe, I was going to ask how the new blogness was coming, long before getting to number 7. I rock 'cause I'm psychic.

Oh, PS, I'm listening to ROM-eo & Juli8. It brings back happiness.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home