6.25.2007

Life Is Grand

Reasons why:

1. Rihanna's Umbrella is at the top of the Billboard Music Charts, for the second week in a row.

2. It is 19 degrees outside. Nineteen. No rain. Nineteen. Love.

3. New Songs:
September - Cry For You Weirdest video ever. Well, maybe just weirdest outfits ever.
Erasure - I Could Fall In Love With You The song is fun, dancey, but this homemade kissing video is rather nauseating. Don't say I didn't warn you. Just minimize it and listen instead.

4. In my search for new music, I found this hilarious dance video. I watched the whole thing simply because it is so hilarious. I especially love her cleavage shirt and her blue/pink auras. Classic.

5. My room is a gigantic mess. I don't care one bit.

6. There is a new mocha at Starbucks. Raspberry Mocha. Guess where I'll be tomorrow. Yep. Mochatown.

7. I got ridiculously drunk this weekend. My friends (a couple) had a huge fight, so I left, went to different friends', and had an amazing time with about twenty lesbians. One of them said, "we all love you! You can be one of our token gay boys." Love it.

8. Sex and Money by Paul Oakenfold is still as good as ever. Here, for old time's sake.

9. I met someone at the party, one of the many lesbians, who thought the name "James" is the best name ever, AND she had twice as many freckles as me, making me not the freckliest person there.

10. Freckliest is a word! Seriously! That's insane!

11. I'm going to play tennis today! The "cdntennispro", as this lovely old blog suggests, hasn't played in probably two years. Time to put these guns to good use.

12. My arms are tiny, but I still call them guns. Booyah!

13. It just is!

--Jam is not the freckliest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home