6.26.2007

Citrus Fruit

I'm having a lazy day today. I've been lounging around, watching reruns of Manhunt, which is the prettiest show ever made, and eating bagels as though they were popcorn. It's classy, I'm aware.

Now I'm just working on the new site a bit, and I need a catchy name. I've come up with these names (and others that did not have the available domain names):

The Crimson Lime
The Burnt Lemon
Indigo Gab

I'm trying to think in terms of what my logo and layout would be like, and both .blogspot.com and .com have to be available, the latter just in case I decide to expand later.

Anyway, let me know what you think. If you have any ideas, let me know!

Off to slack off some more.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

I like The Crimson Lime the best out of those three, but I might ditch the "the" if it were me.

Also, I thought of Pineapple Jam

2:49 AM  
Blogger Maya said...

Omg Pineapple Jam is cute.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home