12.06.2007

This Is Called Procrastination

1. Whenever I'm at Tim Hortons, or any coffee shop with donuts, I panic and get a dutchie. I don't know why. I don't even like dutchies very much. What I want is a honey cruller, but do I ever order one? Well, sometimes, but not if I'm panicking.

2. I hate studying, hence me blogging for no reason. I have four exams, half an essay, and six poems to write in the next eight days, but I so don't want to do any of it. I'm totally burnt out. Like burnt toast. Or burnt something.

SOOOO, I forgot I was blogging. Again. I'm not sure how it happens, but this wonderful segment is already over.

Do you know why? ...because Survivor is on.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

what's a dutchie?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love honey crullers!! That's what I get. Be strong my brotha! You can DO IT!!! :)

~Nat

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home