9.15.2008

Two Months, Less a Day

Good morning, kids and kidettes!

As I am slowly letting go of Jam's Blog, I have also been slowly preparing the next blog, so don't worry, I'll get back into it eventually. I'm hoping to be starting into video blogs instead of doing all text so that you can see my beautiful face, because we all know that's why you read my blog. (All three of you, haha.)

So, I do have a dilemma and I'd like some advice. What happens when you meet someone (in my case, a gay male) who you become friends with, quite easily as a matter of fact, and each time you see this new friend, you become increasingly attracted to the person? I met him innocently enough and we bonded quickly, realizing that we have a lot in common. He continuously mentions in conversation that he doesn't want to date right now, not directed at me but in a general sense, and talks of "when he starts dating again" what he'll do differently.

We have so much in common, it's kind of sick. If I were to ask for certain qualities in a guy, he has near all of them, if not every one. Therefore, I have no idea what to do. I could continue to just try to stay friends, but then I might regret not asking him out, especially when he meets a guy. However, if I ask him out and it doesn't work out, I might lose a friendship with a great person.

Your turn: Advice please!

--Jam with a dilemma

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

You never know either if someone is just being silly and trying to hint to see where you're at.

I had a situation where I was friends with someone, and actually not attracted to them. They had just had a bad break-up and so did I. They repeatedly mentioned that they're just gonna play it single for now and they aren't ready to date anyone, to which I responded "Ah."

Finally a few months later, I found someone I kind of liked, though nothing had been started yet. Said friend finds this out, gets all emo on me and stops being my friend after yelling at me that "friends tell eachother things" and making rude comments about me and the liked one.

Your guy probably isn't an emo inside, but yea, nor did I think this friend was.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home