1.23.2008

Cat Nut

Legend
The_Bobbing_Cat: Me.
Smirnoff_ice_boi: Some guy.
DontBeStupid: Some other guy.
Woody1: Another some guy.

There's a reference to a beer bottle. My picture on gay.com is me drinking a beer. Enjoy!

---

Smirnoff_ice_boi: mmm
DontBeStupid: woah
DontBeStupid: I always did like Cats
* DontBeStupid hides the drool
Woody1: I wish i were a beer bottle
DontBeStupid: you pervert
The_Bobbing_Cat: Hahhaah wow.
Woody1: hey, i'm not the one drooling, bitch! LOL
DontBeStupid: never you mind what I'd doing !
DontBeStupid: :P
Woody1: fine :-)
* DontBeStupid pets the cat
DontBeStupid: :P
Woody1: too bad he's on the Rock right now
The_Bobbing_Cat: ...please don't, lol.

Then DontBeStupid messaged me privately and asked me if I wanted any catnip.

--Jam doesn't want any catnip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home