9.20.2008

The Wants

I want to meet Uma Therman.

I want my friend Heather to understand that Uma is gorgeous, therefore when people say she looks like Uma, they're saying "you look like a gorgeous blonde Hollywood actress."

I want to meet a guy that I can be romantic with, and he appreciates it.

I want to meet a guy who wants to be romantic back.

I want a 4.0 GPA.

I want my loans to come in so I can afford to buy textbooks.

I want to meet someone who can beat me at DDR who is not Heidi.

I want a kitty named Friday.

I want to have a husband who wants a kitty named Friday.

I want to have a husband, period.

I want a pina colada. Every day.

I want a house in Barbados that overlooks the ocean. Well, any warm island country really. (Husband in this one too would be great.)

I want a washboard stomach.

I want to know how the hell that happens because Jebus I have tried.

I want my scruff to come in normally, instead of being all patchy on my cheeks. What is that about anyway?

I want to have a bestseller.

I want ten bestsellers, actually.

I want to have the urge and the time to write a bestseller.

I want my mom to say that she's proud of me for going to school and that she supports me.

She finally did.

--Jam is happy

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Random: Are you doing Nanowrimo this year? I was thinking I might...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home