10.24.2008

The Insomnia Fairy

Yo dawgs and dawgettes.

So, I've had this insane insomnia the last week. I hardly ever get insomnia because of my sleepy-fatigue-thing, so when I get it, it lasts a day, followed by lengthy sleep the next day. This time, it's lasted from Sunday night and it just won't go away. Today I even got up earlier than I needed to, kept busy all day, and now it's 3am and I'm still awake. Why? So weird.

Anyway, some random stuff about anything:

1. This is a big hey-there-shout-out to Rob. He's been bugging me for months to put him on the blog, so there you have it. Rob has been blogged. I'm sure he won't like this, but there is a picture of the two of us at the bottom of this blog. (He'll never ask to be put into my blog again!)

2. I finished the furniture part of my room today! My friend Jason sold me his huge TV, entertainment unit, and desk, so my little bedroom-cum-apartment is looking fantastic. Now to just make a few little pictures to stick to the walls and I'm all set.

3. I have a date on Saturday. Different guy than my rantings, and this one seems great too. Met online (ugh) but I'm trying to overlook that weird factor. I actually met him in a class over a year ago (which we only recently discovered), so technically, we met in real life. Take that, plenty of fish! Anyway, he's very adorable and smart and flirty. I like flirty guys.

4. My room looks amazing. Oh wait, I already said that.

5. Flirty is not a word. The more you know.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I LOVE pictures!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Athena said...

Insomnia, eh? Welcome to my world. Seriously, though, a major pain in the ass. Also, put up pictures of your snazzy new room so I can see.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home