10.20.2008

The Shower Detective

My faucet is missing.

I woke up this morning and the faucet to the shower is just gone. I can't turn on the water, therefore I can't shower, therefore I'm as grumpy as an itchy rhino.

Why is it not there? It's just nowhere. I looked everywhere except my roommates' rooms, so technically, it either has to be there, or someone took it out of the house for some reason.

I'm holding it in, but I'm actually screaming inside. Pray for me.

Actually, scratch that. Pray for my roommates, and then pray for me, because I'm going to be put in jail for going on a frantic killing spree with sharp objects.

*sigh* That is all.

--Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Wow. Random, much? Hope you get it back.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I can keep up-to-date with your Newfie life on your blog. Yay blog :)
And boo to missing shower head... what's THAT about?
-confused Nat

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home