10.06.2008

Procrastination Station

How do I manage to keep putting things off? Every now and then, I'll do a bit of work, and then when I have to do something or fail, I crunch it out and become exhausted for a week. I think this is the student norm, but I wish I could be more studious sometimes.

My mom keeps calling and saying "get in those books, mla mla mla" and as much as I ignore it, I really should be reading a lot more than I am, or so I think. I just can't help but let my mind wander. While reading, I drift to my crush, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Sarah Palin, the crumbs on the counter, my laundry, my cake, the Green Party--and the list goes on.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to combat procrastination?

Is anyone still here? Hello? Hello? Bueler?

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

Bueler - haha, classic

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home