1.04.2009

Change of Pace

Yesterday, a random posted on my anti-smoking rant that I posted years and years ago, saying that I wasn't worth time/life, or something ridiculous like that. Although the person is obviously a moron, he/she has a point.

I had been reading my older stuff recently and even though I'm fine with the content (with which this person seems to have a problem), the writing is just garbage. I spelled a word incorrectly, twice, two different ways. Needless to say, I'm not too happy with putting that stuff out there with my name attached, so Jam's Blog will be changing soon. I'm going to switch to another URL and start fresh.

Stay tuned, kiddies.

--Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Athena said...

I always worry about that with the interwebz. It worries me that some of the stuff I wrote when I was thirteen or fourteen is just out there, floating around, making a fool of itself.

In a lot of ways, I think life was better when no one would ever read that crap, except for me, when I was cleaning my room or something.

I know it's probably not much comfort, but even with spelling mistakes, everything you've ever posted is about eight million times better than almost everything else that has ever been posted online by anyone.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home