7.12.2004

Brantford: What can I say abo.. zzzzz..

People say that no matter where you grow up, you'll detest it, because you've been forced to spend your first 18 years of your life there. So when I say to people I hate Brantford, and they spew this to me, I tell them "NO, you don't get it," which is true. Brantford is the shithole of the earth, and I'm so bored with it I feel like I'm becoming as apathetic as its inhabitants, therefore I must leave. Soon.

Why does it suck you ask? Get ready for the rant on BRANTFORD, ONTARIO:

1. The People


The inhabitants of Brantford remind me of that of a coal mining city, where all the men go off to work in the mines, and don't want to experience anything in the evening except dinner, TV, and icky middle-aged (or in this case, premature teeny bopper, I-want-a-baby-at-14) sex. Although, in Brantford, both parents work in factory jobs.. or crappy jobs that are essentially as bad as factory. Weekends consist of maybe mowing the lawn, watching TV, overtime, and other things that need to be done, but really aren't entertaining or fun in the least. Therefore,

2. Activity

culture, sport, and entertainment in Brantford are left to a minimum. The very LARGE population (Large as in fat) enjoy going to the good ol' Ciniplex Odeon, or.. well that's actually about it. Besides some seedy bars and pool joints which scare me half to death. They use boys like me for currency there lol but that's besides the point.

The younger population goes to the happening place. More happening that the Lynden Park Mall and the Public Library (if you can actually believe it). Yes, it's the Pour House. A fairly large bar/club where underagers are a-plenty, bad music is rampid, teen mothers come to have another romp, and wiggaz rule the world.

3. Shoot me

There's just nothing to do here. People who live here become accustomed to living for nothing. No goals, no potential. Except the select few who decide that even though they were dealt the Brantford card, they will overcome, even while staying there, such as my pal Loretta. Although I think it is better to simply up and leave the B-dot, Loretta has managed to prove to me that she is doing alright, and will continue to do so, which impresses me to no end :) you go gurl! lol

*end rant*

So I bought stuff from Ikea today :) I love that place. Moving in less than two months, painting in less than one. Can't wait omg! Also can't wait to get to St. Catharines, a place which, although some people don't believe me, is better than Brantford. To each his own I guess :)

Off to bed I go. Night fans.

--Jam

Thanks to: Steve and Kev (drunk and drunker) and Mike and Athena for a cool weekend.

This week: Listen to The Killers over 100 times a day, get my bank loan, go to Sportsworld (Saturday) with Lindsay (so excited aaaah).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home