7.07.2004

No Precious Visuals to Help You!

*yawn* it's not even 10.30 PM and I'm DEAD TRIED (inside joke, go Meek!). I'm turning into an old man or something, being tired before midnight. See, work IS for chumps!

So my pics are going haywire... Spymac.com is stupid, they like upgraded or something and want me to spend money for space to save my pics. Know what I say to that? NO! lol so I'm trying to find another one and transfer them over, but as most of you know, I'm a lazy SOB.

So what's new with me you ask? Well I decided to go back to school in the fall. I already found a place with Athena and other friends from Brock in a big nice house. I'm so excited I could barf! LOL I'm already starting to pick out paint colours and furniture (oh, I praise thee, Ikea). SO EXCITED! *dies*

On another note, I seem to have all different guys coming at me from all different directions. No I was not in some crazy orgy, I mean theoretically you crazies... and if you weren't thinking that, then pretend I didn't say it! LOL! I have one guy I really like, I'm being set up on a date soon I think, and then a couple guys seem interested, but who really knows lol men are dumb. And for those straight men (or gay women), I'd imagine women are too. It just seems like no one cares anymore. No one knows what real attraction is. They either have some false identification of what attraction is, or they think with the wrong organ. Yes that one. No, not the liver. Go lower.

I just think it would be so nice to be in a relationship right now. I mean I don't need to be, I have great friends who look out for me. But in the sense of family, I'm very alone, and I dunno, a boyfriend would just be a nice change of pace.

Anyways enough of that. Otherwise, I'm just working, sleeping, and hanging out with my good pals Lins and Athena mostly. Thank Jebus for them!

Anyways it's taken me about half an hour to write this, people on MSN are distracting I tells ya!

Go Watch This! SO FUNNY!

Jam

1 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

hey jimmy james! so finally u put put another blog! so great hehe. i totally understand what ur talking about. even though my friends are the world to me and are always there for me its just not the same as having a b/f. i think they can give us something different that friends just can't (and no im not just talkin sex here) lol anyways, im so happy that u found a house! thats cool! if u want help moving or shopping at ikea let me know k! we'll go make it a date of dinner and stuff :) just dont make it the 17th of july k? hehe... so give me a call sometime cause i miss ya tons! and ur the best but u know that :op and i have to go lol.. bye! ~Leanne~

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home