7.14.2004

Working is for CHUMPS

*yawn*

So it's just before 8am and I'm sitting in my robe at my computer cause I'm too lazy to get dressed.. although I have to leave in 15 minutes. Bah I have plenty of time lol.

But I'm so unmotivated to go to work. I do some work for the first hour of every day, and then it seems like it just dwindles off. And I sit there. And wait. And write emails. And try my hardest not to fall asleep. It's sooo dumb. I'm so happy the company I'm working for wastes resources on hiring students at high wages for doing nothing, but hey, I'm not gonna point that out to them lol. But I wish I hadn't been sick in May and taken some time off because then I could call in sick today and that would be soooo sweet. Ah well.

I'm gonna fix the pictures on the site this weekend, hopefully.

My friend Leanne writes crazy posts about her life. You should check it out here

Off to drag myself to work *yarg*

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home