8.27.2004

Life Is To Be Lived

Hey ya'll,

So T-minus two hours til we leave to go camping and I can't wait! I'm all ready to get down, drunk, and dir-tay! The weather seems to be looking up, so I'm getting more excited by the minute.

Just watched Memento for like the one bazillionth time and I'm in the mood I get in everytime I watch it. I start thinking about what I'm living for, what I'm doing, what it really all means. I know it sounds like I'm turning into some really "deep" guy that would say "whoa" a lot, but I'm not, so don't worry. If you have seen the movie you should know what I'm talking about (if you've seen it and don't know what I'm talking about, then you should watch it again.). If you haven't seen it, I think you're missing out on the greatest motion picture of our time, if not all time. Every event in the movie has a specific meaning, and you don't realize what some means until you've seen the movie 10 times over. It's so profound and meaningful towards life and love, and really makes you take a look at what's around you, and kinda makes you feel good about yourself. Well, if life doesn't suck that is.

So anyways that's my rant on my favourite movie. I feel bad for liking it more than Amelie, since that used to be my fave, but I suppose while time passes, opinions change, and new experiences and events come to be in place of the old.

Interesting.

--Jam

My hero today: Steve and Kevin, for taking me caaaaamping! Well that, and for being good friends lol but mainly caaaaaamping, cause I like saying caaaaamping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home