8.24.2004

Tea: Not Just For Drinking

Hey Peeples,

So it's a Tuesday night. I'm completely exhausted and going to go to bed in about half an hour (pathetic I know).

Tomorrow is my LAST DAY of work, and I couldn't be more excited. It's such a relief I can't even describe the huge wave of emotions that are going through me. I'm pretty sure I'll almost cry lol but that'll be both happy and sad, so it should be interesting. Hopefully I don't throw up or something! LOL

So if you're wondering about the tea comment at the top, I have a stye, and was told to use a hot wet tea bag to soak out the infection. So I did.. it kinda worked, I'll do it again tonight. Hopefully this isn't one of those home remedies that doesn't work and just makes you look like an idiot, because that wouldn't be nice lol. And I already feel like an idiot!

So psyched to go camping this weekend, should be a gay ol' drunken ol' time! lol!!

Anywho, time for this Jam to jar up and go to bed.

--Jam

You should hear: Last Thing On My Mind by Leann Rimes and Ronan Keating

PS - Open Water sucks. Can't go a single post for a while without making it known!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home