10.27.2004

There's beauty in the breakdown

drink up, baby down
mmm, are you in or are you out
leave your things behind
'cause it's all going off without you
excuse me, too busy you're writing your tragedy
these mishaps
you bubble wrap
when you've no idea what you're like

--Let Go, by Frou Frou

Hey people,

So I'm having a depressed day.

I'm sick (a little), and physically and mentally exhausted. A lot of people are really driving me insane for no reason, and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like I'm being short with people when they don't deserve it. Then again, maybe they do.

School sucks. I have no energy to do well in my classes, but I really need to do well to get into another program next fall. Hopefully I wake up and listen to myself. I think I can pull it together by exam time.

I almost feel like I'm living the life that wasn't supposed to be mine. I enjoy my friends and my self, but a lot of the rest seems to be messed up.

My family is a horrible mess, and I feel like giving up on them. But I miss my Nana and my kitty, Sheba. I think I might go to Memorial University next year, in St. John's, NFLD. Have a new start. But then I'd be leaving any chance of reconnection with my family, as well as leaving terrific friends behind.

Whatever.

--Jam

PS - I realize this email was all over the place, but I also realize that I don't care that it was all over the place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Paixão said...

mister james, it'll get better, ive been through the same things ur going through and i think its an age thing. everthing just seems to be the same day in and day out. one thing i tried was running away from the problem and that didnt really work, so i came back and stuck it out. it took every ounce of me not to but with friends and knowing that it couldnt stay like that forever i made it through. don't worry you'll be ok, but you need to do things that you need to do to make you happy and not for others, just remember that. i also blame it on the weather, i've been feeling kinda down and out because of it lately too but thinking of the better always works.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home