11.06.2004

Long Week(s)

Hey Hey!

So I'm here in Hamilton visiting my pal Leanne. It's Jen's birthday party tonight and I'm going to have a couple drinks, mingle with some people whom I have no idea who they are. Should be tons of fun!

So in the last two weeks, I haven't done a whole lot. I'm still trucking away at my schoolwork, as usual. Got a very high mark in philosophy on an essay, but my happiness was crushed later that day because I got a very low mark on an english essay. I guess it balances out. I put a lot more effort into my philosophy essay anyways, so it just goes to show that you get out what you put in.

Things with Brian are steady. I'm happy to have him around, and he's one of the most caring people I've ever met. It's hard for me to get used to a relationship, as I haven't been one in a while, and I'm very independent. I enjoy my space, so it might be good that we live apart from one another, because then I do have that time to myself between visits.

This week I have Sunday night to hang out with my Brantford peeps, and then Monday I have a dentist appointment. It's basically to set up when I get my wisdom teeth out.. ouchie! Not exactly looking forward to that, but I'm sure I'll manage.

Well I'm off to buy booze! Later everybody!

--Jam

Listen to: Takes My Pain Away by Jimmy Eat World, and Lucky Me by Sarah Slean. You better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home