11.10.2004

Shaken Mind

Hi People,

So tonight I cannot sleep. I feel sick to my stomach and I don't think it'll feel any better anytime soon.

I ended my short-lived, long awaited relationship with Brian this evening. It's extremely sad, but I hope it was a step that needed to be taken. I can't help but ask myself questions with no answers, like "why do certain people enter your life?", "why do you feel a certain way towards a person?", "is there a special 'one' out there for you to find?", etc. My eyes continuously well as I keep thinking of these inane ponderings, and I can only hope that I will feel better in the morning.

I hope Bri knows how much he meant.. means to me, and I hope this doesn't ruin what could be a very good friendship.

Seems like it'll be another sad Christmas in the love department for the Jam. Good thing I have Sheba and my girls.

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home