2.23.2005

Designed to Blow Your Mind

Howdelly Doodelly!

So if you keep up on your Jam news (which you should, as it is far more important than "real" news), you'll know that I recently went through a Spice Girls phase, for some reason (and it hasn't ended yet). But today in the shower, instead of singing my usual Viva Forever, Careless Whisper, or Feels So Good, I was singing something like this:

Posters of love surrounding me,
lost in a world of fantasy.
Every night she comes to me
and gives me all the love I need.

Now this hot girl, she's not your average girl,
she's a something something.. hum hmm hum.

So fine, designed to blow your mind,
She's a something something beauty queeen.


Know it yet? Chances are you do, possibly regrettably. It's Liquid Dreams, by O-town. I know, I know, boy bands are far gone. But I cannot get enough of this song! I loved it when it was actually popular, I watched "Making the Band" quite religiously, so it seems natural to go back to singing a catchy song sang by five young hot guys (maybe three hot ones actually). What worries me is the fact that I seem to be doing the exact same thing adults do. Why do oldies stations work? Because people become adults, fight the current music patterns, and regress to the music they once had a passion for. In my case, that was pop.

So yeah, I'm a major geek. Whatever, I already knew that. I didn't need pop music to tell me (lol). I've downloaded Liquid Dreams, along with some 98 Degrees. I don't think I'm going to resort back to BSB or N Sync, but if I can resort to some boy bands and Spice Girls, you really never know.

Pray for me.

--Boy Band Jam

2 Comments:

Blogger Paixão said...

ok, question if u like 98 degrees how can u not like bsb or n'sync? they were only as big as they were because they actually had more talent than the other guys lol. (my humble opinion) maybe give them a shot u might like there older stuff :) and im not just saying this cause i like most of it but, because compared to they're older stuff the newer of the music seems to have that more gorwn up feel to it. u might enjoy it better :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jam said...

Yeah.. I meant I might not succumb to BSB and N' Sync because they're just SO overplayed and I find them annoying.

But I already downloaded Larger than Life and The Call. Way to go, Idaho.

--Jam

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home