2.14.2005

From a Sheep to Your Hearts

So I'm surfing albinoblacksheep.com at 7am this morning and they've done a Valentine's Day post. I had seen most of them before, but two interactive videos left me laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and I thought I was gonna wet myself (haha nice picture eh?).

One was from KY Warming Gel (lol I know I know). Click here to go on your "warm-up date" as they call it. It's absolutely hilarious no matter which date you pick or what your answers are.

The other, and to me, the MUCH funnier of the two, is bye Axe Deoderant. It's a really perverted interactive video, but the noises and motions she makes are so hilarious! Hahaha like when you touch her boobs once she's moved (get her to move by clicking her knees two or three times), or when you touch her stomach in the first pose, she practically has a spasm! HAHAHAH and you can make her sneeze! HAAAAA teach you for being a skank! HAHAHA omg so perverted, so hilarious. Click here to "play".

Enjoy!

--St. Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home