2.22.2005

Night of Hibernation

Mornin' Ya'll,

So it's just before six on this be-a-u-ti-ful Tuesday morning and I feel so refreshed I could do the tango on a balance beam made of pigeons! (betcha didn't see that coming!) I went to bed around 5:30pm last "night" and woke up today around 4am. A little off, I know, but I feel so great!

I watched the most recent episode of Desperate Housewives this morning (which would have aired Sunday) and it was SO CRAZY-AMAZING! They made two really hot characters gay (whom, I won't say, because my roomies are going to start watching the show and I don't wanna give away one of the biggest shockers to date), and so much happened and AHH! I love that show sooo much! If you haven't seen it yet, don't be a dumbass! Watch it!

Well, I'm off to make oatmeal and read some philosophy!

CHOW!

--Jam in the Morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home