2.21.2005

Night of Desperation

Mornin, you sexy devils, you.

So I stayed up all night to try to get my sleep schedule back on track, once again. I watched the entire season of Desperate Housewives and I have to say that DAMN, that is one kickass show! Bree Van De Kamp, played by Marcia Cross, is by far my most favourite character. She reminds me so much of a friend's mother, but at the same time brings humour and a sarcastic demenour to the show that is much needed and desired. Cross is an amazing actress; one that I'm sure we will see much more of in the future.

I did a lot of thinking between shows last night, as I seem to do a lot these days. I feel like I'm in a very boring state in my life and I'm not sure what to do about it. I feel as though there should be something I can do about it, but realistically there isn't much. I'm trying to move on from my desire to date Professor Plum, but it's hard when there are no other opportunities to distract my wandering mind. I guess we'll see what this week brings. Hopefully Ed McMahon.

Aaanyways, I have to go up to the school in a couple hours to do some financial crap. *jumps for joy*

Ciao4now!

--Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home