2.20.2005

One More Lost in Lost

Well HI!

So I'm back in St. Catharines (thank God or Buddha or whoever) and I couldn't be happier! Let's do a run-down of my weekend, shall we?

Thursday
Got picked up by Grandpa and ate at the "Lazy Loon" restaurant in Fonthill. Had the best stir fry EVER! Went back to the B-dot and watched the Survivor premiere. Saw that they kicked off two Survivors without letting them fight back. Way to go, Burnett. Went to bed. Slept very poorly.

Friday
Woke up early. Went to PJ and felt out of place. Went to my old work and felt out of place. Walked to my eye doctor in the freezing cold. Spilled my Cafe Mocha on my jacket. Cabbed home. Went to Pour House and got relatively drunk to bad music and some old friends. Went to couch. Slept well (alky helps).

Saturday
Woke up early. Watched TV. Fell asleep at noon. Woke up at 4. Went to Grandpa's for family dinner and proceeded to have an awful time via political debates with male members of the McDonald family, children stories with female members of the McDonald family, and uncooked squash. Went home and to couch. Slept horribly.
Edit: Before I went home, I went out with Nat, Heather, and Co. Had some fun there, you're right girls!

Sunday
Woke up early. Came home as soon as possible via mom at 9am whining and arguing about everything. Fell asleep at home from 1pm-9pm. Had a good convo with a friend about stuff, and got him addicted to Lost (it's a kick-ass show, what can I say?).

So yeah! Not exactly an exciting time. Each time I come home, I kiss the floor harder and harder, realizing how great it really is here. One of these times I'm gonna bring up a tile from the floor or get mud on my lips, but it's worth it.

--Happy-to-be-home Jam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot about our fun Saturday night!!!! It wasn't all bad :)
~Heather

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the same thing!! Come on Jam... didn't we manage to put a little bit of sunshine in your weekend? :P
~Nat~

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home