2.13.2005

Je Pense

Aloha!



So it's been an odd Saturday to say the least. Not very eventful..

First of all, I stayed up all last night, as previously posted. I ended up having a short nap in the early afternoon, because I just couldn't stay up the entire time. But I made myself get up within a couple hours and now I should be able to sleep the entire night tonight. I'm a sleepy genius!

Nat's friend Will came over after their final showing of Japanese Noh was finished today. We played some DDR and some Karaoke, both of which I won (of course). While I was dancing to .59, I was just thinking to myself that it is absolutely amazing how much I have improved since I started that crazy-ass game! My feet move so quickly, and it seems almost unconscious, err subconscious.. err something. Like, if I think about it, I do a lot worse.

Reminds me of Jean-Paul Sartre, who said there was something called the "mind of the body", which controls things like habits (DDR, typing, etc). I didn't really believe it at first, but when you experience yourself typing 100 wpm or dancing like a pro, it's hard not to.

So back to Will. Nice enough guy. He's one of those guys that everyone probably gets along with. And for some strange reason, I find him to be so attractive that I can hardly talk. I feel like a 14 year-old girl lol. He's not like your typical attractive, but, like, damn! I don't really know what to do about my reaction though. Because it's completely beyond my control and I blush and get shy and it's all just so retarded. Ugh. AND he's not even gay OR single! *knocks on own head* are you listening up there? Stupid brain.

Stupid men. Went to Rendezvous last night with Craigman, where we used to rendezvous many-a-time last year. However, when I go this year, it seems completely different. Last year it was new, and they were all new people. This year it seems stale, the people are still very new, since I didn't seem to know any of them, but I don't feel as comfortable as I did last year. Have I really matured/changed that much since last year? Wow. Scary thought.

I've come to the point where I don't really want to go to gay clubs in "search" or something, like I used to find fun (when I used to get numbers). I'd rather just have a boyfriend and hang out with him. But guys don't seem to respond well to my advances, so I think I'm gonna stick to straight clubs (yay Stella's) and home, because the gay bars don't do it for me anymore.

So there ya have it. The thoughts that brew in my mind. Not the funniest or most exciting post I've ever done, but I'm sure once I'm drunk or giddy, there'll be plenty of crazy Jamness to come.

--Pensive Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home