2.12.2005

Sleep Right

Howdy people.

I'm trying to fix my sleep patterns, so I've stayed up this entire night, and I'm going to try to make it 'til early tonight to go back to bed. I've been "working nights" it seems lately, so I'm going to fix this post-haste!

In the meantime, I've decided to do Emotion Bars, as I like to call them. They simply describe my mood of the time, and I'm going to design a bunch! My first is angry:



I'm not actually angry, but watch out if I am, cause BOOM you'll get a big angry bar looking at you! (I know you're scared)

So yay! I think I'll go down and play a video game now! Ciao!

--Sunshine-in-a-bag Jam

**If you don't know the reference of "Sunshine in a bag", go watch the Golden Girls episode where Blanche stays up for an entire week writing a novel. It's hilarious!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home